Communication specialists at Technical Resources International, Inc. (TRI) assist you in developing customized outreach strategies to promote social programs, encourage recruitment for clinical trials, increase recycling and environmental awareness, energy efficiency, and to advance the market position of U.S. owned businesses vis-à-vis foreign competition.
- Market Research
- Focus Groups and Audience Testing Programs
- Multi-Platform Survey Administration
- Data Collection, Review, and Analysis
- Publications and Reports
- Strategic Planning
- Patient Recruitment Strategies
- Outreach to Advisory Boards
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Print, Radio, Broadcast, Out-of-Home, and Social Media
- Product Launches
- Scientific and Medical Events
- Investigator Meetings
- Board Meetings
- Large Conferences/Training Events
- Exhibit Management
- Instructional Design/Curriculum Development
- Face-to-Face and Webinars
- eLearning Development
- SCORM/AICC Compliant
- LMS Integration
- Flash and HTML5 Publishing for Mobile Support
- Multimedia Design and Production
- Graphic Design
- Web and User Interface(UI) Design
- Adobe Flash and HTML5 Development
- Literature and recruitment materials, including flyers, brochures, blogs, websites, and microsites.
- Audio/Video Production
- Medical Illustration, Visualization, and Animation
TRI has provided national and international communications and logistics support to government agencies, associations, and commercial clients for 33 years. Through these successful interactions, TRI has earned a solid reputation for innovative and price conscious services. We are large enough to offer highly competitive marketing and technical support capabilities, yet small enough to be an exceptionally responsive service organization.
Over the years, TRI has received numerous commendations and more than 50 Telly, Videographer, and MarCom awards recognizing our products in video production, training, brochures, and other outreach materials.